California Employee Rights Attorney
Exclusive plaintiff representation after harassment, discrimination, or other employee rights violations
After 38 years spent advocating on behalf of victims of discrimination and harassment, Allred, Maroko & Goldberg remains one of the largest and most respected employment law firms in California. Our firm has guarded the rights of literally thousands of individuals seeking to secure compensation after victimization by their employer or others in a position of power. In the past five years alone, our firm has collected over $100 million in settlements and judgments for our clients, with the vast majority resulting from individual lawsuits rather than class actions.
An employment law attorney can respond immediately and aggressively after any violation of civil or employee rights, including:
- Wrongful Termination — in violation of public policy / fraud - misrepresentation
- Implied Contracts — implied and oral contracts / at-will employees
- Whistleblower Cases — retaliation / exit packages / public - private - federal (qui tam)
- Retaliatory Discharge — protection after engaging in protected conduct / reporting harassment and discrimination
- Retaliation for Reporting Harassment — sexual / sexual orientation / age / race / national origin / disability
- Employment Discrimination — age / race / gender / sexual orientation / religious / national origin / disability
- Race / Religious / National Origin Discrimination — discrimination based on skin color / race / religion / country of origin
- Pregnancy Discrimination — pregnancy / childbirth / medical conditions related to pregnancy / medical leave / additional time off / FMLA Family and Medical Leave Act
- Sexual Harassment — hostile work environment / sexual advances / abuse of power / pregnancy
- Failure to Correct Harassment in the Workplace — employer responsibilities after harassment has been reported
- Victims' Rights — legal options for victims of harassment and discrimination
- Civil Rights Violations — invasion of privacy / access - failure to accommodate / defamation / right to work / racial profiling
- Personal Injury — negligence / assault / sexual assault / rape
Our employment law practice at Allred, Maroko & Goldberg is devoted exclusively to plaintiff representation. We accept carefully selected cases not only to secure compensation for clients but also to set the legal precedents necessary to effect real change in public policy, both in California and across the United States.
We are highly regarded resources for both legal peers and the public. Our partners contribute to ongoing legal scholarship through the submission of articles, books and papers on emerging techniques in employment negotiation and litigation. In addition, our staff is also in demand as speakers and commentators for national media, universities, and professional organizations nationwide.
In 2006, Gloria Allred reflects upon her life of service in the book "Fight Back and Win: My 30-year fight against injustice and how you can win your own battles." A literal "how-to" manual to empower the powerless, the book is a comprehensive overview of the many precedent-setting cases she has shepherded during an uncompromising legal career. Published by Regan Books, "Fight Back and Win" is available (Feb. 2nd, 2006) at major national and on-line retailers. Please CLICK HERE for ordering information.
Please call today to schedule a consultation: 323-302-4774
If you have suffered employment discrimination, harassment, or other civil rights violations in the workplace, please contact the Los Angeles offices of Allred, Maroko & Goldberg today to schedule a consultation and case evaluation. A lawyer from our firm will provide a comprehensive overview of your rights and obligations prior to making a claim or filing a lawsuit.