Attorney Christina Cheung is an associate with Allred, Maroko & Goldberg. Ms. Cheung practices in the area of employment discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment.
Ms. Cheung graduated from Georgetown University where she received her Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service. While at Georgetown, Ms. Cheung studied abroad at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and was published in the Georgetown Journal of the Environment. Upon graduation, she worked as a political consultant in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Cheung graduated near the top of her class from the UCLA School of Law. While at UCLA Law, Ms. Cheung studied under Vicki Schultz, a renowned scholar in employment discrimination and sexual harassment law. Ms. Cheung also served as the Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy and an Executive Member of the UCLA Moot Court Honors Board. For two consecutive years, she placed as a semi-finalist among competitors from eighty other law schools at the Pace Law National Moot Court Competition. She co-authored an article in Environs: Environmental Law & Policy.
Ms. Cheung joined Allred, Maroko & Goldberg in September of 2011. Her practice focuses on representing victims of sexual assault in Title IX cases against colleges as well as representing employees for harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination. Ms. Cheung has successfully negotiated and litigated dozens of cases on behalf of her clients and is passionate about protecting employee rights.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Plaintiff Employment Matters
- New York, 2012
- Supreme Court of California, 2011
- Impacts of Aerial Spraying on Colombia, 8 Georgetown Univ. Journal of the Env't 29 (2007)
- An Exercise of Sovereignty: Attaining Attainment for Indian Tribes under the Clean Air Act, 34 Environs: Envtl. Law & Pol'y Journal 189 (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member, 2011 - Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member, 2012 - Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member, 2012 - Present
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association, 2012 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member of Labor and Employment Section, 2012 - Present
- California Emploment Lawyer Association, Co-Chair Diversity Outreach Committee, March 1, 2013 - Present
- Cantonese Chinese