Attorney Renee Mochkatel is a senior associate with Allred, Maroko & Goldberg.
Ms. Mochkatel graduated from Cal Poly, Pomona, in 1979 where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude. She then attended Pepperdine University from which she received her Juris Doctorate in 1982.
Ms. Mochkatel represents clients in a variety of employment-related matters such as sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination.
As a trial attorney for Allred, Maroko & Goldberg, Ms. Mochkatel has on several occasions been part of the victorious trial team in cases involving unusual sexual harassment in the workplace, her clients received jury verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.
Ms. Mochkatel is a member of and sits on the Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment section of the L.A. County Bar Association, where she has also served as a guest lecturer. In addition she has co-authored, with Gloria Allred, several articles on employment law for the Los Angeles Daily Journal.
She has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show where she discussed the important issue of equal rights for women.
On behalf of Hollywood Supports/GLAAD, she has presented numerous sexual-orientation-in-the-workplace training seminars for law firms and businesses in Southern California.
In 1998 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation acknowledged Ms. Mochkatel's outstanding service and commitment in promoting a safer, more inclusive work environment for gays and lesbians.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1982
- Cal Poly, Pomona, California
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude) - 1979
- Guest Lecturer, L.A. County Bar Association
- Guest Lecturer, California Employment Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyer, Law & Politics and Los Angeles Magazine, 2008 - 2016
- AV Rated (Highest Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- L.A. County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Member, Executive Committee
- California Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association