Partner Renee Mochkatel has worked at Allred, Maroko & Goldberg for over 3 decades.
Ms. Mochkatel graduated from Cal Poly, Pomona, in 1979 where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude. She then attended Pepperdine University from which she received her Juris Doctorate in 1982. Ms. Mochkatel represents clients in a variety of employment-related matters such as sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination.
As a trial attorney for Allred, Maroko & Goldberg, Ms. Mochkatel has on several occasions been part of the victorious trial team in cases involving unusual sexual harassment in the workplace, her clients received jury verdicts in excess of $1,000,000. Ms.Mochkatel has successfully represented many young women in Title IX claims against educational institutions.
Ms. Mochkatel is a member of and sits on the Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment section of the L.A. County Bar Association, where she has Co-Chaired the Labor and Employment Retreat. In addition she has co-authored, with Gloria Allred, several articles on employment law for the Los Angeles Daily Journal.
Ms. Mochkatel has served as an Officer on the Board of Trustees at Temple Israel of Hollywood for many years. She recently served as a member of the Transgender Task Force at Marlborough School. In addition she is an active participant in a Muslim/Jewish Women's Study Group.
Ms. Mochkatel is married and she and her wife have a 17 ½ year old daughter.
Interesting Fact: Ms. Mochkatel is a 5-day retiring champ on the $25,000 Pyramid.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1982
- Cal Poly, Pomona, California
- Bachelor of Arts - 1979
- Honors: cum laude
- Guest Lecturer, L.A. County Bar Association
- Guest Lecturer, California Employment Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyer, Law & Politics and Los Angeles Magazine
- AV Rated (Highest Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- L.A. County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Member, Executive Committee
- California Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association