- Allred, Gloria
- Cañon, Kirby Fernando
- Cheung , Christina
- Diaz, Maria G.
- Díaz, María G.
- Flechsig, Olivia
- Goldberg, Nathan
- Lau, Byron R.
- Leal, Dolores Y.
- Maroko, Michael
- Mochkatel, Renee
- Spiegel, Marcus J.
- West, John S.
- #MeToo Comes To California’s Legislature
- #MeToo Must Be Inclusive
- $155 Million Verdict In Retaliation Claim Against Farmers Insurance
- $490 Million Settlement For Sexual Assault Survivors At University Of Michigan: Is It Enough?
- 10,800 Women Face Google in a Class Action Lawsuit for Gender Bias
- 7 Members of prestigious sommelier organization are suspended after sexual harassment allegations
- 70% of Oncologists Suffered Workplace Sexual Harassment in the Last Year
- A catalyst for change: the #MeToo movement
- A Momentous Step for Equality: The Significance of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision to Extend Title VII Protections to LGBT and Transgender Workers
- A reckoning for women in the workplace
- A Troubling Rise in Discrimination and Harassment toward Asian Americans in the Workplace
- Activision Blizzard Tries to Limit Scope of Sex Discrimination Lawsuit
- Allred, Maroko & Goldberg Applauds the Passage of the Anti-Asian Hate Crime Bill
- Allred, Maroko & Goldberg helps USC sex abuse victims find justice with a record setting $852 million settlement
- Allred, Maroko & Goldberg obtains close to $65 million in two verdicts against billionaire entrepreneur
- Allred, Maroko & Goldberg obtains close to $65 million in two verdicts against billionaire entrepreneur, Alkiviades “Alki” David, for sexual misconduct against his former employees
- Allred, Maroko & Goldberg win $3.2 million settlement for female firefighter who suffered sexual harassment and retaliation
- AMG Represents Two Women Who Have Accused New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of Sexual Harassment
- Are women in positions of power more vulnerable to harassment?
- Assault victims have every right to keep their trauma and their settlements private
- Both Microsoft and its Founder Have a Poor History of Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Cal Maritime Rife With Gender Discrimination And Transphobia
- Cal State employees say university leaders ignore harassment complaints
- California employment law changes for 2021
- California Extends Childhood Sexual Abuse Statute of Limitations Effective January 1, 2020
- California Jury Awards $26M to Special Education Student over Sexual Assault
- California opens new window for sexual assault survivor lawsuits
- California Winery Sued over Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Can Activision Blizzard Reverse its Culture of Harassment and Inequality?
- Can an employer fire someone for being a white supremacist?
- Can my employer force me to come into work during a Covid-19 lockdown?
- CDC provides guidance to help workers safely return to the office
- Cheerleaders File Sex Discrimination Suit Against Houston Texans
- Despite Increased Awareness from #MeToo Movement, More than Sixty Percent of Entertainment Industry Workers Report that They Have Suffered Sexual or Gender-Based Harassment in the Past Year
- Did LSU Cover Up Student-Athlete Misconduct?
- Does it get harder to change jobs as you get older?
- Dramatic pay gaps remain for women and people of color
- EEOC Accuses California Restaurant Chain of Sexual Harassment
- EEOC brings retaliation claim on behalf of transgender employee
- Employee rights in the aftermath of a hurricane
- Employees With Hidden Disabilities Often Suffer Discrimination
- Employment Protections For LGBT Employees
- Federal act temporarily expands employee protections amid COVID-19 crisis
- Former Employee Sues Sony for Gender Discrimination and Retaliation
- Google Facing Allegations Of Mistreatment Of Black Women Workers
- Greyhound Lines was sued for religious discrimination
- Hair can no longer be used to discriminate against certain races
- Has The #MeToo Movement Had Any Impact On The Tech Workplace?
- Herschel Walker faces new allegation of pressuring a woman to have an abortion
- How Employers Should And Shouldn’t Respond To Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Complaints
- How to Make this Moment the Turning Point for Real Change
- How Would Passage of the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Impact California’s Pregnant Employees?
- IBM Accused Of Systematic Age Discrimination
- Investment management firm PIMCO faces accusations of sexual discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- Is Facebook’s Advertising Algorithm Illegally Perpetuating Gender Discrimination?
- Jeffrey Epstein is not the only one who could face charges
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! Biden signs bill banning ‘pre-dispute’ sexual harassment NDAs
- Know Your Rights! Facebook Livestream
- LA enacts Worker Retention and Right of Recall Ordinances
- LinkedIn settles gender pay inequity complaint
- More Blacks than Whites believe racism exists at their jobs
- Navy Shipbuilder Settles Lawsuit after Sued by the EEOC for Sexual Harassment and Retaliation
- New Law Invalidates Forced Arbitration In Sexual Assault And Harassment Cases, Giving Survivors A Voice In Court
- New York sexual assault survivors have more time to sue abusers
- One in four black/Hispanic workers report suffering workplace discrimination in the last year
- One out of Ten Healthcare Workers Report Suffering Sexual Harassment within the Past Three Years
- Overlooked industries where sexual harassment runs rampant
- Pregnancy discrimination 101
- Pregnancy Discrimination Exposed at Large U.S. Companies
- Pregnant transgender man files an employment discrimination lawsuit against Amazon
- Racial Discrimination Remains A Concern At Major American Companies
- Regardless of allegations, Bridgewater may need to bridge the gap
- Report: SpaceX paid $250k to settle Musk harassment claim
- Restaurant Workers Experience an Uptick in Sexual Harassment in 2020
- Rivian Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Sheds Light on How Toxic Male-Dominated Cultures Impact Women in Leadership
- Sexual harassment in the workplace: 3 steps to take
- Silicon Valley “frat house:” Workplace sexual harassment allegations prompt another CEO resignation
- Study: Workplace pregnancy bias affects mother’s and baby’s health
- Taking action against online sexual harassment in the military
- Tesla Faces Another Racial Harassment Lawsuit Involving Assault at a California Plant
- Tesla to pay $137 million to a former contractor for racial harassment
- The battle against sexual harassment on Capitol Hill
- The City of Beverly Hills faces age discrimination suit
- The Harvey Weinstein scandal continues to grow
- The Pregnancy Discrimination Act Turns 40 – What’s Changed, What Hasn’t?
- Triumphant U.S. Women’s Soccer Team next goal is to break the glass ceiling and fight for Equal Pay
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes A Blow Against Workers’ Rights
- U.S. Workplaces Not Immune To Acts Of Religious Discrimination
- Uber sexual harassment charges result in $4.4 million payout
- Umpire sues Major League Baseball for racial discrimination
- Uncovering The Truths Behind The Gender Pay Gap
- Understanding the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Wells Fargo no longer requires arbitration in sexual harassment claims
- WeWork faces gender and racial discrimination lawsuit
- What do California’s new labor laws mean for employees?
- What Does the “Silenced No More Act” Mean for California Workers?
- What is Quid Pro Quo Harassment in the Workplace?
- Why did The French Laundry face pregnancy discrimination claims?
- Why do researchers anticipate an increase in age discrimination claims in 2021?
- Why is racial discrimination now more difficult to prove under Section 1981 claims?
- Why some women didn’t speak up: Confidentiality agreements
- Will 2021 be a Record Year for Federal Pregnancy Discrimination Lawsuits?
- Will New York Sexual Abuse Survivors Get a Second Chance at Justice?
- Women in the Gaming Industry Score a Legal Victory
- Workers can still face sexual harassment even if they are working from home (WFH)
- Wronged Washington Football Team Employees, Many of Whom Are Represented By Gloria Allred, Speak Out about How the They Endured a Hostile Work Environment for Decades
- Youth over wisdom: Age discrimination in 2017